Choice of a stone under color of eyes
- Expressiveness of green-grey eyes is successfully emphasized by greenish shades of stones:
agate, alexandrite, turquoise, light green beryl, green garnet (uvarovite), malachite, chrysoprase.
- Chrysolite especially approaches to pistachio eyes.
- Brown eyes perfectly are in harmony with cornelian and dark amber.
- Golden eyes with golden topaz, heliotrope, orange hyacinth.
- If an iris of the eye is sparkling it is necessary to select sparkling stone such as cat's or tiger's eyes.
- Stones of the sated tones approach for black eyes : bright - blue turquoise, coral, emerald, the sated amethyst.
- The blue stones do not match the blue eyes so much as supplementing this color orange and golden ones.
- Very light, "icy" eyes find shine and expressiveness in comparison to brilliants of pure water; it is possible to recommend also other transparent stones (rock crystal), and also transparent semi-precious stones pale blue (a topaz, aquamarine), pale - lilac (amethyst) and a pale-green shade (chrysolite).
- Radiant eyes of any color win in comparison to anyone starry stones creating effect
3-, 4-, 6-or a 12-beam star.
- Siberian charoit, bewitching game of the inclusions, approaches to all types of eyes without exception.